News - 2012
Last Updated (Wednesday, 16 May 2012 21:34)
The Rachmaninoff Festival Choir of America presents
the 2nd International Rachmaninoff Russian Music Festival
May 20-27, 2012 Boston, MA
As you will see on the Festival's website, http://www.russianmusicfest.com, this is a week long festival offering something for every music connoisseur, beginning with Russian opera and culminating in a gala-concert in the legendary Jordan Hall of the New England Conservatory.
- May 20 & 22. Tchaikovsky's Iolanta
- May 23. Piano recital featuring Vassily Primakov
- May 24. Concert of Choral Music. The Holy Trinity Seminary Choir of Jordanville NY will be performing.
- May 25. Vocal Concert. Arias and romances of famous Russian composers.
- May 26 - Acton, MA. Chamber music. Wuerzburg Youth Orchestra, Germany. Organ music. Vocal soloist accompanied by organ.
- May 26 - Cambridge, MA. Music of the 20th - 21st centuries. Featuring a vocal soloist, violinist, organist & the Juventas New Music Ensemble, Boston.
- May 27 - the Gala Concert the New England Conservatory's Jordan Hall featuring world class soloists, including the 2012 Metropolitan Opera Auditions Grand Prize Winner- Andrey Nemzer and the Rachmaninoff Festival Choir of America & Festival Orchesta.
Please share this information with your friends, family and colleagues.
Tickets are available on-line - for all the concerts! http://www.russianmusicfest.com 10% of sales to parishoners will be donated back to the church.