The church is open for worshippers to attend services, however, please read the rules below before arriving at church. We will continue to livestream the services via our YouTube channel.
May 22, 2020: Rules as our parish reopens on Saturday, May 23
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ! XB!
Our hierarchs have instructed us to follow the public health regulations of the civil authorities during the current pandemic.
As you may know, the Commonwealth of Massachusetts has included places of worship in the first phase of reopening of public life.
Livestreaming of services will continue, but with God’s Help, we will begin expanding physical access our church this weekend, May 23-24.
However, capacity will still be limited, and we will be following a special set of rules designed to protect the health and peace of mind of our fellow human beings.
- Masks must be worn in church and on church property at all times.
- In church, a distance of 6 feet (2 meters) must be maintained between people (families count as one unit for the purpose of distancing; they should stand close together, but keep 6 feet away from others).
- In church, instructions from the clergy and parish officers are to be followed with regard to movement and comportment.
If, for whatever reason you are not able to conform to these rules, you are asked to refrain from entering church at this time.
Also, if you are experiencing respiratory symptoms, or have been in contact with a Covid-positive person in the last 14 days, please refrain from entering church, for the health and peace of mind of your fellow worshippers.
NOTE: Father Victor will be making special arrangements for the elderly and infirm; they are asked to contact him directly for pastoral care.
- The church will open fifteen minutes before the scheduled start of service. Please try not to come early. If you do, wait in your car and don’t gather in front of the church. When the doors are open, proceed in a measured manner to the entrance and you will receive further instruction there.
- There will be no candle or prosphora sales the first week. Prosphora used in the Divine Liturgy will be made available to you at the end of service.
- Candle counter staff will get your commemoration booklet for you. You can also write commemoration slips at home and deliver them to the candle counter when you arrive in church. Any paper will do; simply indicate whether the commemoration is "for Health and Salvation" or "for Repose."
- People who wish to go to confession are asked to bring a written confession to church for Vigil.
- There will be no confession during Liturgy the first week.
- To allow the maximum number of people access to church, we ask that you attend no more than one Liturgy per week.
- If you come to church and we are not able to allow you to enter, we ask for your forgiveness and patience.
Above information in PDF format
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Schedule of Services
Doors will be open 15 minutes prior to evening services.
Services are being livestreamed.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Don't forget to subscribe to the YouTube channel.
We need your help. Please support your parish during these difficult times.
Any help is much appreciated. Thank you.
The official parish Facebook page, Holy Epiphany Russian Orthodox Church will have announcements, schedules, news, pictures and videos, which will be posted regularly.
Parishioners and friends can join the "Parishioners of Holy Epiphany Church (Boston)" to share personal photos, relevant articles, and other informative posts that would be of interest to fellow parishioners.
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
Thanks to your generous contributions, we were able to renovate and expand our beautiful church! Please, continue to help us pay down our church expansion debt.
To make your tax-exempt donation, you can:
- Visit our online PayPal page by clicking on the PayPal button below
- Make checks payable to Holy Epiphany Russian Orthodox Church and mail to the following address:
Holy Epiphany Russian Orthodox Church
963 South Street
Boston, MA 02131-2309
Thank you for your continuous support! Any help is much appreciated!